Human Resource Audits
HR is a multi-faceted business function that has grown increasingly complicated over the years. From ever-changing employment laws to industry-specific regulations, keeping your company’s HR function compliant and organized can be a daunting task. This is especially challenging when HR responsibilities are scattered across the company or given to another department or individual.
We recognize that all businesses are different and audit focus areas will vary from client to client. A consultant will work with you to identify the audit focus most pertinent to your business. Upon completion of the review, you will be provided with a summary of recommendations, proposed action steps and timing recommendations to address any concerns that are discovered.
Our HR Audit is a great way to keep organized or get back on track. Suggested once every two years for optimum efficiency and compliance, this service includes a comprehensive review of:
- Employee Benefit + Insurance Programs (Health, Vision, Dental, LTD, STD, MERP, EAP, etc.)
- Development + Update of Compensation Ranges
- Employee Performance Evaluation Systems
- Employee Handbooks
- Human Resources Forms
- Human Resources Policies & Procedures
- I-9 Forms
- Compliance with ADA, FMLA, EEO, FLSA, USERRA, and other related employment laws pertinent to your organization.
- Job Descriptions
- Medical Files
- Personnel Files
- Affirmative Action Plans (AAP)
- Recruitment & On-Boarding Processes
- Unemployment + Workers’ Compensation Programs